Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wet Dream:

Phoenix Marie saunters, shuffling her feet, towards me across the emptying ball room dance floor late at night.

"I've noticed you all night," Phoneix says to me sitting in a reddish, banquet chair with fake plastic cushions after walking across the ball room dance floor.

"You have!?"

"Yeah.  You have been staring at me all night."

"I've been staring at you for much longer than that."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I watch your movies."

"Really!?  Which one is your favorite?"

"They're all my favorite, but I especially like the stay at home wife videos with men who have cocks the size of mine even though I last two seconds."

"What do you mean you last two seconds?"

"I mean, I get a hard on and as soon as there is friction: I splooge without hardly even penetrating half the time."

"Hmmm... I have an idea!"

"Yeah!?"

"Let's go out for a smoke out back where we can have a little privacy."

"OK," I say under dense, lingering stage fog and a band winding down in the ball room swingers club.

I haven't been laid all night at this swingers party with my wife going off with a group of guys early on to an upstairs room while I fidgeted staring at Phoenix from across the ball room like a loser and now I am following Phoenix Marie, my instant hard on icon, out of the back door which swings shut behind us where we are in an alley by a dumpster.

"I don't smoke."

"You are smoking."

"I just want to suck your cock."

"Suck away baby," I say to Phoenix as she drops to her knees on the cement, unzips my pants and pulls out my cock which ejaculates semen on Phoenix's tongue with her first lick.

"Well, I guess that was easy enough.  I like men like you," Phoenix says to me.  "You are easy to get off."

Just as Phoenix stands up adjusting her skirt over her child rearing hips, the back door to the alley opens and it is my wife with three other bodacious looking women about to smoke.

"Oh!  There you are!  I've been looking all over for you!  Phoenix!?  Phoenix Marie!?"

"The one and the same."

"You know my husband loves your movies."

"I love how easy your husband is to get off.  No more pussy stretching with him around."

"That's for sure.  Share him anytime."

"Wow!  Really!  I am getting hard again.  I promise that I won't last too long."

"No worries, Richard.  We can suck you dry anytime.  Right girls?"

No comments:

Post a Comment